| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tahrir in December is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:09 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 10:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Tahrir December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tahrir, Egypt
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tahrir:
- Port-Said, Egypt - 162.4 kms (100.9 miles) ENE
- El Arish, Egypt - 303 kms (188.3 miles) E
- Tanta, Egypt - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) E
- Cairo, Egypt - 91 kms (56.5 miles) SE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 190.7 kms (118.5 miles) ESE
- Helwan, Egypt - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) SE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) ESE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) SSE
- Minya, Egypt - 285.4 kms (177.4 miles) S